Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?
Posted by Tito [Email] (more from Tito) on Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:24:59
In Reply to: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, SS, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:22:45
I have experience with both. XM is mine, in my car. I got my parents a Sirius unit, because it carries two NPR channels, and PRI. XM does not have these channels, which for me is a big drawback. On XM I am listening to BBC which I'm getting to like though.
If SIRIUS had a convenient, small unit like the XM Roady that I have, I would have got Sirius for myself.
Both are great for music. You won't go wrong if you just check out which one offers the channels that you want.
posted by 68.249.98...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, SS, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:22:45
- I've had Xm for a year and half, StephenZ, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:43:02
- Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, Tito, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:24:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, burlyb, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:03:42
- Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, Tim, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:46:24
- Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, Bryan , Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:48:30
- Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, 2Slow, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:55:13
- Re: OT - What's better? XM radio or Sirius?, Garry, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:21:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!