This is exciting!!!! (nm) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
posted by 24.61.83...
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
- TSN symbol next to SP and SWEDECAR?, Cliff, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:32:29
- Hope there's a charge :), thorgan, Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:35:21
- Cool - can I get a 9-5 symbol when I join? nm, Pete Saab 9-5, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:06:16
- Yep, probably..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:13:03
- some of us just aren't joiners..., Al S, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:25:40
- Yep, but that's fine..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:38:50
- I have been a "member" since 1989, Ian Glenday , Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:57:11
- Feel the same, but.., Chuck, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:42
- oooh nice, can't wait. :) n/m, AdamB , Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:48:43
- Click on it!, Scott Paterson , Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:52:42
- Re: Please save me one!, Cliff, Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:42:45
- Will do..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:13:12
- I love the small Saabs beside each BB link ! Can you, SaabKen in Vancouver, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:26:04
- done nm, Scott Paterson , Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:29:49
- Re: TSN symbol next to SP and SWEDECAR?, BobH, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:48:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!