Re: Mozilla Firefox - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
What are the advantages to Firefox over Netscape 7.1? I've been using Netscape since 1993 and have always stayed away from IE except for a few sites that just don't work with Netscape.
posted by 68.2.4...
Posts in this Thread:
- netscape vs. ie explorer, JJ, Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:10:17
- avantbroswer.com, SDP, Sun, 1 Aug 2004 06:18:15
- Re: netscape vs. ie explorer, Aerogant, Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:14:56
- Firefox beats Mozilla in most ways but not all, SWEDECAR , Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:01:13
- Try Maxthon (Myie2), C H Tay, Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:14:53
- Another vote for Mozilla..., Aaron Gilbert, Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:36:30
- Mozilla Firefox, Jeff Cullen, Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:37:39
- Re: Mozilla Firefox, Bryan , Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:35:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Indeed, Firefox is great., Tim B., Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:36:03
- Reminds me of Safari for OS 10.3, Rookie, Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:25:24
- I'll add another "aye" to that, RS , Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:03:20
- Re: Mozilla Firefox, edward bauer, Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:46:07
- Thanks a lot, JJ, Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:03:56
- Heck, the multiple TABS feature blows IE away... n/m, Allen K, Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:22:26
- Re: Mozilla Firefox: browser of champions., LesH, Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:40:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!