Re: sadness and joy - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: sadness and joy
Posted by sandy hague [Email] (more from sandy hague) on Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:04:54
In Reply to: sadness and joy, James B. Moncrief, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:49:30
i met jim driving a chop-top home-made convertible! what a car, what a guy. i could always expect support, good advise and some insanity from jim moncreif. common threads in this love affair we have with these cars. good luck jim.
posted by 69.141.7...
Posts in this Thread:
- sadness and joy, James B. Moncrief, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:49:30
- Re: sadness and joy, sandy hague, Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:04:54 <-- Viewing This Message
- The Vert & the huge Flag...., Dave B 89 900s Auto, Sun, 24 Dec 2006 05:01:57
- Say it's not so Jim!, Steve G , Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:21:52
- I will really miss you..., bamaSAAB, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:26:10
- Think of it like a boat..., JohnB, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:43:49
- Holy Crud. Will the new owners also sell Saab part?, Chaz, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:21:02
- Best of luck, Randy Thatcher , Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:07:58
- You mean I'm going to need to buy M&Ms?, Bill Homer, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:35:23
- Best Wishes..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:04:17
- Good luck on your future adventures., SWEDECAR , Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:53:29
- Thanks for being one of the first Jim...., Peter_MA, Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:59:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!