Re: Saab Dealerships- GM's Plans - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The discussion at the SOC by Steve and the Saab folks was that GM would be looking at Chevy and GMC as standalones, Saab/ Hummer/ Cadillac, and Bucik/Pontiac as the deisred configs going forward where it made sense
Posts in this Thread:
- Saab Dealerships- GM's Plans, JDI, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:26:17
- Re: Saab Dealerships- GM's Plans, ursaw, Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:29:45
- Re: Saab Dealerships- GM's Plans, Liam S., Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:03:22
- GM's Future Plans Outlined at the SOC, TG, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:31:16
- Re: Saab Dealerships- GM's Plans, Steve G , Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:12:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Is it still Saab, Saturn, Isuzu up north?...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:36:28
- Saturn Saab now, Trev formerly Trev, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:15:03
- Re: Is it still Saab, Saturn, Isuzu up north?...., Rollmo05SS, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:00:26
- Saab-Caddie here, OKSaabs, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:21:31
- Re: Is it still Saab, Saturn, Isuzu up north?...., Simon in Vancouver, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:18:35
- Re: Saab Dealerships- GM's Plans, HD, Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:45:41
- I dunno, but our local Saab store is, Noel , Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:37:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!