Castrol Syntec 5/50 going away? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have noticed that this weight Syntec is getting harder to find. Any reasons they would dicontinue?
Posts in this Thread:
- Castrol oil and filter deal $24.99, Noel , Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:29:40
- Castrol Syntec 5/50 going away?, Montana Tom , Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:02:19 <-- Viewing This Message
- and, M1 5qt + filter for $30, SeeVTSaab, Sun, 5 Jul 2009 04:49:29
- Re: and, M1 5qt + filter for $30, simul8guy, Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:54:19
- I think the AutoZone M1 deal is over, BlaaSaab, Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:23:55
- Dunno. I think Castrol SynTech is a full syn, Noel , Sun, 5 Jul 2009 06:25:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!