52 for now - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Seven Classic 900s, one 1985 Dodge W150 truck w/V8, one 1959 Triumph TR3, 1954 Triumph Tiger 650, 1959 Triumph Bonneville, 1953 BSA B33, two Norton Commandos ('71 & '72), one 1976 BMW R90/6 and one Stihl chainsaw (also made in Sweden). So how come I have about 400 assorted vehicle keys?
posted by 198.233....
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- How many cylinders do you own?, RodM, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:52:43
- Only 45, sclifford, Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:29:31
- 124......., Ed_F , Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:48:13
- Re: How many cylinders do you own?, Dale , Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:45:30
- Looks like 42, nuotatore, Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:27:31
- Re: How many cylinders do you own?, JustinHiFi , Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:48:29
- Re: How many cylinders do you own?, kaslop, Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:53:54
- 13 - but the list keeps growing, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:53:16
- 4! Guess where they are. :) nm, B Millar , Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:41:29
- 9 - seems like a record, dmz789qqq, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 21:52:03
- 1 lower!, James, Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:30:57
- 56+, Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 9 Apr 2011 20:51:00
- I can only claim 12..., turrbo , Sat, 9 Apr 2011 20:37:07
- Re: only 18 (plus 168 more that probably don't count), JimBlake , Sat, 9 Apr 2011 19:47:30
- Re: How many cylinders do you own? 27ish, Les_H, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:29:44
- 23 for me, Noel , Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:35:33
- 21..., Stan, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 13:30:36
- Re: How many cylinders do you own?, AdamD, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:26:28
- 20 ..., JMF, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:52:38
- 39..., AlS, Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:43:48
- 2 + 4 + 6 = 12, Mike Lynch , Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:00:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!