Remember one thing.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
ALL cars are nice and work great when they're new! You could be writing about any Toyondaruzdasan, Ford, Chevy, etc.
My last new car was a VW GTI in 1986. My current fleet was acquired at 40K, 90K, 146K and 148K for a total outlay of $36K. They work fine, need routine maintenance & wear item repairs.
Be sure to keep us posted on how great the Kia has been after you hit 100,000 miles. Or 150,000.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- WOW !...You people have ZERO tolerance..., 9-3 Talladega, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:12:24
- I still have my "W' bumper sticker on my 00 9-3..., bill h., Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:19:16
- That's because we have a firm zero tolerance policy, nwas, Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:25:32
- Re: WOW !...You people have ZERO tolerance..., smt, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 12:33:03
- whats a "bumber sticker"? and.., AlS, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 07:35:33
- Re: WOW !...You people have ZERO tolerance..., Erik919kt, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 07:12:58
- Schadenfreude...., JohnA , Mon, 2 Jan 2012 07:12:18
- Remember one thing...., Noel , Mon, 2 Jan 2012 06:45:20 <-- Viewing This Message
- nah..., James, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 06:23:17
- Gee, I guess we hit a nerve, No Snaab, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 05:03:33
- Re: WOW !...You people have ZERO tolerance..., TML , Mon, 2 Jan 2012 03:44:33
- Re: WOW !...You people have ZERO tolerance..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 20:32:36
- in the spirit of the holidays..., ryan , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:20:10
- Scott-wipe this guy out, Mitch , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:12:07
- If you don't feed the troll he'll go away. n/m, Noel , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:53:58
- No posts in 6 weeks, then this?, MI-Roger , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:26:19
- Re: WOW !...You people have ZERO tolerance..., kurt, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:45:13
- Not true.., RMinNJ, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:28:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!