Two of those are mine!! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners | 10/5 IAC Car Show 10/15
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That was a really good time today! The convoy and group pic was fun too - got to pull a sweet e-brake turn in that unplowed parking lot!
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Why New England LOVES winter SAABin', ZAAB , Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:14:57
- Re: Why New England LOVES winter SAABin', thesaabo, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:18:33
- Awesome!!, B Millar , Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:36:10
- Re: Why New England LOVES winter SAABin', turbocon86, Sun, 22 Jan 2012 05:44:15
- Re: Why New England LOVES winter SAABin', Tio Barry, Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:39:58
- Great pics!, Steve in CT, Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:41:20
- Unique!, EGD , Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:48:04
- Two of those are mine!!, turrbo , Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:50:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Nice shots., PGAero , Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:54:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!