Re: HAHAHAHAA - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by turbocon86 [Email] (more from turbocon86) on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:16:59
In Reply to: HAHAHAHAA, vvack0matic [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:58:23
You probably just sheared the flywheel key. I've done that before. The key that aligns the flywheel on the shaft is aluminum. It's designed to shear so that you don't destroy the motor if you hit something immovable--or try to mulch logs. Once that key shears, the motor is out of time and will not start.
posted by 64.128.17...
Posts in this Thread:
- I bought a Honda., B Millar , Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:59:35
- Have the same engine in a Poulan, Noel , Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:10:20
- Re: I bought a Honda., Flyboy , Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:59:30
- Have a TroyBilt with the same motor, Don L, Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:22:03
- Re: I bought a Honda., turbocon86, Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:19:44
- Husqvarna, EGD , Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:10:53
- HAHAHAHAA, vvack0matic , Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:58:23
- Re: HAHAHAHAA, turbocon86, Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:16:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I bought a Honda., dtechakacheaptech, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:26:19
- In early December....., MI-Roger , Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:59:14
- It's not a Saab but..., No Snaab, Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:39:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!