Re: The Americans - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Talking of spy's if you were to watch Page Eight with Bill Nighy as Johnny Worricker you will see plenty of shots of him driving his OG93. he even offers it to a friend(Rachel Weisz) saying 'its better than your Peugeot!'
posted by 24.42.110...
Posts in this Thread:
- Grimm...whats a 1978 Saab 99, GFW3pedals , Fri, 22 Mar 2013 07:25:38
- That's a '78 99T, for sale at Atomic Auto in Portland,, BobD, Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:42:55
- +1. nm, Simon S, Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:14:30
- Re: Grimm...whats a 1978 Saab 99, Simon S, Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:38:49
- Big Bang Theory, BTG88, Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:26:15
- Re: Big Bang Theory, Brucer, Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:23:21
- What's an OG 9-5 ??, BobD, Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:39:34
- Re: Big Bang Theory, nateh89spg , Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:11:31
- Re: Big Bang Theory, Kristjan , Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:37:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!