Shoelace repair - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
On my first C900 the throttle cable snapped while on a trip. I repaired it with a shoelace. I not only continued the trip OK, that shoelace operated the car for the next 10 years!
Posts in this Thread:
- 3 series hatch, Shauno, Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:20:09
- Unfortunately, it's still a BMW., Noel , Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:53:25
- Have you ever had one?, vvk, Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:59:25
- Re: Unfortunately, it's still a BMW., Simon S, Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:49:38
- Yeah, but I don't want to deal with BMW electronics, Noel , Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:21:17
- Yup! Thats why I drive a car engineered in the 80's. nm, Simon S, Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:23:54
- Ditto!, Noel , Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:54:59
- Re: Ditto!, Simon S, Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:52:19
- Shoelace repair, JerseySaab , Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:13:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- it will be a monster, Dave, Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:49:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!