Re: O. T. Gas can - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I had one of those twist-pull cans, trying to put gas in my daughters car on the side of the road in a snowstorm. Wouldn't pour no matter what I did. Got back in my car, dug around, found a nail and a pair of pliers. Used the pliers to drive the nail through the valve (and pull it back out) 3-4 times. Now it pours!
'04 9-5 Arc
'05 9-5 Arc
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- O. T. Gas can, BobS, Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:57:30
- Re: Get a military Jerry can. Best gas can ever!, Brian, Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:49:33
- High prices for used old style plastic gas cans, MI-Roger , Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:49:43
- Re: O. T. Gas can, BobS, Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:20:36
- Re: O. T. Gas can, cgwiz , Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:36:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Thank the litigious society, AdamB , Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:26:06
- I hear ya!, Noel , Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:03:06
- Try a different one; I really like mine!!, B Millar , Fri, 26 Apr 2013 05:16:45
- Legislators trying to stop Darwinism, MI-Roger , Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:14:10
- Re: O. T. Gas can, Steve T., Fri, 26 Apr 2013 03:20:07
- Re: O. T. Gas can, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:46:44
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!