"Like" (nm) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Civic Tourer - 9-3 Sport Combi replacement?, Norm9-5, Mon, 12 Aug 2013 05:07:03
- No, no, no to the nth power, fwd84, Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:16:12
- Re: Civic Tourer - 9-3 Sport Combi replacement?, RS , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:50:48
- Re: Civic Tourer - 9-3 Sport Combi replacement?, Name Left Blank, Mon, 12 Aug 2013 07:35:16
- That's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. nm, B Millar , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:12:47
- I don't use this term lightly, DE , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:46:29
- "Like" (nm), turrbo , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:07:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Word! nm, Scott Paterson , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:45:46
- Re: That's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. nm, TML , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:25:55
- Hah. Beat me to it., Les_H, Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:15:19
- Acura TSX Wagon?, EGD , Mon, 12 Aug 2013 05:36:59
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!