Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Made it over for the first time this spring for the SAAB festival. It was amazing to see so many SAABs running around on the roads. In Goteborg and Stockholm they were still fairly common. I imagine back in the c900 days they must have been every second car on the road over there!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, SWEDECAR , Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:25:32
- Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, BarryM, Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:43:04
- Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, Sarunas., Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:00:36
- Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, Dano in Texas , Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:21:24
- Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, Chadwick , Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:11:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, Ian Glenday , Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:06:39
- Re: Fewer Saab sightings in Sweden, EGD , Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:40:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!