A three door - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Check this out from Tokyo motor show. Still in concept stage, but this is real interesting.
3-door wagon concept
->Posting last edited on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:20:52.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- A three door, Noel , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:48:09 <-- Viewing This Message
- Why do they got it bolted to the floor, Vvack0matic , Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:41:54
- Swedish design, turbocon86, Thu, 19 Dec 2013 07:48:28
- Didn't Saab start this trend?, Snowmobile , Thu, 19 Dec 2013 07:20:07
- Re: A three door, turbocon86, Thu, 19 Dec 2013 05:45:55
- makes a 1971 VW squareback look elegant, Ken Fisher, Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:23:01
- that poor front wheelwell..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:22:37
- fixed link..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:21:10
- Yuck, ELaw , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:54:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!