Battery warmer? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If you expect to need it rarely, then you might want to consider a battery blanket-heater. A warm battery will be closer to full cranking power. It may be easier to install than a block heater, and possibly easily removable during warmer months.
Disclaimer: I have never used one because I have block heaters in my 2 SAAB's.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:05:42.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 60 watt incandescent trouble lamp under hood tonight, MI-Roger , Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:22:43
- Re: 60 watt incandescent trouble lamp under hood tonight, Tom G , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:59:01
- Re: 60 watt incandescent trouble lamp under hood tonight, cgwiz , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 10:30:23
- Re: 60 watt incandescent trouble lamp under hood tonight, dtechakacheaptech, Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:43:30
- Re: 60 watt incandescent trouble lamp under hood tonight, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:26:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!