One can only hope that - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
somebody drives a Kenworth onto *his* car to change a tire.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Top gear (usa) morons!!, GSPspg, Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:37:21
- Yes, a shrine should be built around all old SAABs, Used to be Chaz, Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:08:59
- Parts car, No Snaab, Wed, 22 Oct 2014 04:28:07
- Re: Top gear (usa) morons!!, Jeff, Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:31:43
- Re: Top gear (usa) morons!!, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:28:05
- Yes, he did (photo), Scott Paterson , Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:47:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!