Done n/m, - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What happened to saabdocs?, MI-Roger , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 07:32:25
- I went though and saved them before., JustinHiFi , Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:45:24
- Re: What happened to saabdocs?, SWEDECAR , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 08:44:49
- I am old enough that I still believe in hard copies, MI-Roger , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:04:32
- Yea...it was super useful., bender , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:57:17
- Re: Yea...it was super useful., Pete , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:01:59
- I am sending you a PM with the new website address, MI-Roger , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:48:34
- pm it here too please., Scott Paterson , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:21:04
- Done n/m,, MI-Roger , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:30:49
- As soon as I can get to my home PC, MI-Roger , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:29:13
- pm to me too please. Why can this be posted? Problem so, bender , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 00:58:18
- Done n/m,, MI-Roger , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:31:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I am sending you a PM with the new website address, Tarooka , Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:15:18
- Done n/m, MI-Roger , Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:52:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!