Re: I wonder if this is in part a generational thing... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The generational thing may be part of it. Also, the simpler plot(s) of the first three released may have appealed more to me at that age (13). But part of it was also the mysticism - in the first three movies, the 'Force' was largely unexplained, magical and intriguing. In the three most recent movies, it was more of a science, and therefore less appealing.
'04 9-5 Arc
'05 9-5 Arc
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Star Wars, AaronG, Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:32:27
- A trilogy of trilogies that started at #4, MI-Roger , Sun, 1 Feb 2015 11:34:31
- Just watch the original first one made.., EAnderson, Thu, 29 Jan 2015 19:26:29
- Re: Star Wars Space Balls, AdamSAAB2kAero , Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:13:01
- Original 3 required, others optional, Noel , Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:54:56
- Re: +1 n/m, Street, Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:32:12
- 2nd, cgwiz , Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:31:13
- In order, as they were made..., Dan-O, Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:25:15
- Re: Star Wars, Snowmobile , Thu, 29 Jan 2015 05:21:40
- Re: Star Wars, Name Left Blank, Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:51:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!