Miss my '95 900S... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Of all my Saabs I miss my '95 900S quite a bit, no turbo to worry about, nice 4-speed auto, cloth, pre scratched and dented, sturdy good lookin' 9-3SS wheels, a very safe sturdy car for the wife, and in retrospect not enough money out of it to make it worth selling.
IMHO the NG900's were all Saab and very little GM.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Where have all the NG900s gone?, inca99 , Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:14:06
- Re: Where have all the NG900s gone?, Steve T, Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:38:21
- Miss my '95 900S..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:20:06 <-- Viewing This Message2
- To 20 year old car heaven, No Snaab, Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:35:13
- Re: To 20 year old car heaven, inca99 , Tue, 1 Mar 2016 07:03:51
- C900's 79-93 - NG900 94-98, Scott Paterson , Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:57:38
- C900 and Cadillac CTS Coupe, MI-Roger , Wed, 2 Mar 2016 08:08:37
- Easy to tell apart, ELaw , Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:59:101
- mistaken identity, chapter 1 par 21, cheaptech , Thu, 3 Mar 2016 10:16:06
- Re: C900 and Cadillac CTS Coupe, TML , Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:46:10
- no, i see it ..., bobc , Wed, 2 Mar 2016 20:24:18
- Beats me, DE , Wed, 2 Mar 2016 08:21:38
- A difference, No Snaab, Tue, 1 Mar 2016 09:43:04
- Shipping Saabs Cross Country, Scott Paterson , Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:04:511
- Re: Where have all the NG900s gone?, Gary_G, Sun, 28 Feb 2016 19:21:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!