Stay far away or have the place treated - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
These are nasty critters and they will bite you every night. I don't know what they may or may not carry for diseases, but you want nothing to do with them.
The landlord should be dealing with this, but it seems that he is not, so find another place.
FWIW, I flip up the mattress in every hotel I stay in to look of evidence of these things. If I see them I get another room. If you travel, those bugs will hitch a ride with to your next destination, as one of my kids found out.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Bed bugs, moving into a new place. Travelling, bender , Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:05:27
- Wow, okay. Thank you. It sounds like I need to really, bender , Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:28:49
- Re: OT: Bed bugs, moving into a new place. Travelling, Bill Homer, Thu, 14 Jul 2016 21:36:41
- Stay far away or have the place treated, Noel , Wed, 13 Jul 2016 07:43:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Bed bugs, moving into a new place. Travelling, EGD , Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:06:39
- Re: OT: Bed bugs, moving into a new place. Travelling, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 12 Jul 2016 16:36:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!