Just returned from trip to Germany... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Many plastic lightweight trailers being towed by cars & small SUV's. Most trailers were twice as long as the vehicle towing it. Very interesting!!!!!
Posts in this Thread:
- Check out what's towing the trailer, BTG88, Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:55:281
- Just returned from trip to Germany..., Montana Tom , Tue, 23 Aug 2016 00:11:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- Germany..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 23 Aug 2016 09:02:22
- Re: funny where Saabs turn up. n/m, Tom G , Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:55:13
- Poorly thought out?, steve, Wed, 17 Aug 2016 22:12:45
- Someone likes Saabs there., Savary , Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:18:011
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!