How? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That's a hell of a garage door.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Is it fixable?, Saabsaver , Wed, 12 Oct 2016 04:32:34
- Hail No!, MI-Roger , Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:54:50
- reminds me..., Snowmobile , Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:33:12
- It is listed as an "Enhanced Vehicle", RS , Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:57:27
- Fixable or Flexible?, No Snaab, Wed, 12 Oct 2016 09:03:41
- How?, Bloodnose , Wed, 12 Oct 2016 07:17:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Is it fixable?, seth1065 , Wed, 12 Oct 2016 06:10:121
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!