How did you pay for this transaction? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
How did you pay for this transaction?
Posted by Bill Homer [Email] (more from Bill Homer) on Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
In Reply to: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:29
If you paid via PayPal or via a credit card, that's where you should focus your resolution efforts. Basically, you paid for goods and did not receive them from the seller, who now has your money - but there is recourse in these methods of payment. If you sent cash via Western Union or similar, you might still have some method of recovery, but it is a lot less certain.
posted by 108.71.132...
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom G , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!