Science class at work - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Science class at work
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:52:41
In Reply to: Apoc-eclipse Saabers?, EGD [Profile/Gallery]
, Sun, 20 Aug 2017 19:12:27
No travel for us, too many trips already this summer. I regret it though.
I had free glasses from Air and Space, and a box and a pair of binoculars set up to project the sun's image and had a bunch of people out in the parking lot at work. It was fun -- people reminisced about eclipse trips/projects from the past. Clouds held off for everyone to get a view of the 85% or so coverage we got in DC.
posted by 38.104.58...
Posts in this Thread:
- Apoc-eclipse Saabers?, EGD , Sun, 20 Aug 2017 19:12:27
- I drove 3.5 hours, 2002Viggen, Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:24:471
- I made the binoculars viewer, worked excellent, GFW3pedals , Tue, 22 Aug 2017 06:29:401
- I did the box over my head reflection viewer, MI-Roger , Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:27:50
- I did 2:40, AeroEd , Mon, 21 Aug 2017 20:14:101
- I made trip to the path of totality, bobc , Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:26:111
- Science class at work, Cary, Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:52:41 <-- Viewing This Message
- Worked cherry with my welding helmet on, SWEDECAR , Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:32:12
- Re: Apoc-eclipse Saabers?, Sondeen , Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:52:54
- ATL is 95% or so and we have clear skies, RS , Mon, 21 Aug 2017 07:09:45
- Seattle will see a 92% partial eclipse..., REM in Seattle , Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:03:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!