Re: mods? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
engine pix shows the T5 conversion (DI cassette), but I'm not sure I believe the 350hp number. Aynone out there familiar with this car?
Posts in this Thread:
- Jalopnik SPG Article - Nicest SPG I've Ever Seen..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Sep 2017 17:23:091
- Re: Jalopnik SPG Article - Nicest SPG I've Ever Seen..., Pete , Sun, 3 Sep 2017 02:37:201
- Re: mods?, kenS , Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:28:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: mods?, Scott Paterson , Sat, 2 Sep 2017 17:12:23
- As a Viggen Convertible owner I appreciated their Viggen article.., MI-Roger , Sat, 2 Sep 2017 05:18:261
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!