I came close to doing the same, but... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We have the same weather in CT this April. Last week we had some snow early in the week, then 65 and sunny Friday and Saturday, a few inches of snow this past Sunday night, and inch of rain Monday afternoon. Rain and wet snow this morning. Next week back to the 60s, so they predict. All in all it has been a good excuse to procrastinate the tire swap task.
Posts in this Thread:
- We have a new season of the year, No Snaab, Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:43:43
- Re: We have a new season of the year, Ken , Sun, 22 Apr 2018 13:40:42
- Removed my winter tires tonight ........, MI-Roger , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:32:53
- Folks are beyond grumpy where I work..., GFW3pedals , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:25:44
- feeling a little guilty ..., bobc , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 09:37:00
- Re: lucky you, but don't feel guilty., Tom G , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 11:10:29
- touche!, bobc , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:09:03
- I get a call every day from relatives in Arizona, Bill Homer, Tue, 17 Apr 2018 11:10:03
- April 17th, 30 degrees F, and snowing in Detroit area, MI-Roger , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:59:21
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!