Cool - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It seems like the delay between start attempts are key.
Posts in this Thread:
- Frozen Saab - Direct Ignition..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 3 Jan 2019 14:22:06
- Re: Frozen Saab - Direct Ignition..., Saabo96, Sat, 2 Feb 2019 09:07:11
- Re: Frozen Saab - Direct Ignition..., saabboy, Fri, 4 Jan 2019 15:53:39
- So is that car carburater equipped?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 4 Jan 2019 09:29:29
- Cool, Bloodnose , Thu, 3 Jan 2019 17:15:19 <-- Viewing This Message
- We used to test at -40F, MI-Roger , Thu, 3 Jan 2019 16:06:251
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!