Re: Killing a Saab... Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
What a bunch of x@!#%?|•s (you fill in what suits you). I love the fact that the old gen 9-3 engine sputters to a stop rather gracefully and provides no theatrics such as throwing rods or bursting into flames. I got the feeling the three stooges walked away a bit disappointed from their lame experiment.
Posts in this Thread:
- Killing a Saab... Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read, Finch, Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:42:351
- Re: Killing a Saab... Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read, SAAAAB, Fri, 22 Mar 2019 06:29:54
- Re: Killing a Saab... Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read, Sondeen , Wed, 20 Mar 2019 17:18:07 <-- Viewing This Message
- New members of Vampire Weekend?, Bill Homer, Wed, 20 Mar 2019 13:07:10
- Re: Killing a Saab... Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read, Name Left Blank, Tue, 19 Mar 2019 21:57:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!