Wow - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Should I withdraw all the money in my bank account and send that along with the card, in case it is prone to explode also?
->Posting last edited on Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:55:04.
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
- Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, Scott Paterson , Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:31:18
- Wow, ELaw , Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:54:40 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, TML , Tue, 9 Jul 2019 05:36:44
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, 02 Viggen, Sat, 6 Jul 2019 13:16:26
- I am sure the post office would appreciate, Dennis_MA , Sat, 6 Jul 2019 06:19:56
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, Skip, Sat, 6 Jul 2019 05:21:39
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, Bill Homer, Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:42:14
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, QuietTide , Fri, 5 Jul 2019 17:09:16
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, JerseySaab , Fri, 5 Jul 2019 15:48:35
- Re: Watch out for the latest amazing scam!, DE , Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:58:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!