Re: For the ultimate in oil cleanliness, yes amsoil sells one - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I use a magnetic oil drain plugs and also use magnets on the oil filter of one of our high mileage 9-5's. The oil plug magnets are usually pretty clean after 10000km. I think if I did high mileage, i would look at a a bypass system.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- changing oil would you do this ?, neil dale , Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:52:441
- Re: changing oil would you do this ?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:19:38
- No, Sondeen , Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:02:28
- Re: changing oil would you do this ?, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:44:59
- For the ultimate in oil cleanliness,, walt , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 04:10:55
- Re: For the ultimate in oil cleanliness, yes amsoil sells one, neil dale , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:32:42
- Everything old is new again!, JerseySaab , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:57:17
- It hurts, Bloodnose , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:22:02
- Re: For the ultimate in oil cleanliness, yes amsoil sells one, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:45:35 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!