Re: Abandoned Saab Dealership in Qatar - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We need a Saab rescue or intervention!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Abandoned Saab Dealership in Qatar, Scott Paterson , Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:38:47
- Re: Abandoned Saab Dealership in Qatar, NCCaniac , Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:07:35
- They appear to all have plates, MI-Roger , Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:31:25
- That's so sad., SWEDECAR , Mon, 26 Aug 2019 10:25:53
- Re: Abandoned Saab Dealership in Qatar, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:51:26 <-- Viewing This Message1
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!