Tiger Woods' crash made me think of SAAB - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Tiger Woods' crash made me think of SAAB
Posted by Dan in VT [Email] (more from Dan in VT) on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:59:04
In the news coverage of Tiger Woods' accident, I noticed his car (a Genesis SUV), which rolled many times, was crushed and smushed in the front and the back - but the cabin seemed to hold intact, which may have saved his life.
I was instantly reminded of how SAAB emphasized this design principle from so long ago. Glad other manufacturers caught on to the idea.
93 900T vert, 229k
03 9-5 wagon
00 9-3 base
posted by 73.68.168...
Posts in this Thread:
- Tiger Woods' crash made me think of SAAB, Dan in VT, Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:59:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- More on the Tiger, cheaptechs, Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:04:45
- Re: Tiger Woods' crash made me think of SAAB, cheaptechs, Thu, 25 Feb 2021 08:29:33
- He came damn close to losing his leg, MI-Roger , Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:31:08
- Re: He came damn close to losing his leg, steve, Fri, 26 Feb 2021 07:00:30
- How news is presented, anthony, Thu, 25 Feb 2021 19:43:28
- But he's alive (EOM), Dan in VT, Thu, 25 Feb 2021 07:36:39
- Re: He came damn close to losing his leg, EGD , Thu, 25 Feb 2021 03:12:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!