Re: Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I don't feel any nostalgia about this. The automobile company was divorced from the aviation company for many decades even before the automaker's demise. Given the fact that these "defence" contractors are being revealed more and more to be more about offence, I don't see this as a positive story. I'd like to keep my car as far removed from this company as possible.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana, Scott Paterson , Wed, 20 Oct 2021 09:41:0815
- Re: Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana, TML , Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:46:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana, Name Left Blank, Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:01:36
- Re: Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana, SPG Jr , Thu, 21 Oct 2021 05:26:30
- LOL n/m, Bloodnose , Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:41:40
- Re: Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana, Ian Glenday , Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:07:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!