Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC
Posted by Ken Washington [Email] (more from Ken Washington) on Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:21:29
In Reply to: Mechanic search - Wash. DC, stephanie, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:40:41
In Northern VA I have used and recommend Swedish Specialists on Backlick Rd. in Lorton, 703-550-7777. I currently use and recommend Auto Parts International, 6350 South Hanover Road, Elkridge, MD 21075, 410-579-8422.
The owner drives an 86 9000T. One of his Saabtechs, Kevin, used to be at Euro Motorcars. The other Saabtech used to own the Trollhattan garage. Their work is excellent, and the labor rate is $60 per hour the last time I was there. They know Saabs, Volvos, BMWs and work on Japanese and Domestic as well. They are about 1.3 miles north of Rt. 100, just off of Rt. 1.
Posts in this Thread:
- Mechanic search - Wash. DC, stephanie, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:40:41
- Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC, Rasil, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:15:45
- Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC, Rasil, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:15:18
- Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC-AutoScandia is it!, Bill Atherholt, Sat, 23 Sep 2000 22:40:37
- Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC, Ken Washington, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:21:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Mechanic search - Wash. DC, JerryC, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:05:58
- Scandinavian Import Service, Rockville, Hood, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:49:12
- Danneman's, Roger (NAWC), Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:47:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!