Re: All SAABs look the same on the road - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: All SAABs look the same on the road
Posted by GM (more from GM) on Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:26:16
In Reply to: All SAABs look the same on the road, Phil, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:08:53
It's definantly more difficult to modify saab's then any jap or US made car, but I would think the ratio of tweekers vs non-tweekers would be equivelant to other manufacturers, it's just there are a LOT less saabs made then anything else.
I actually thought acceleratedresponse.com had strut braces for the 9K's :o)
Ya need to go the the next saab convention, you will see all kinds of tweeked saabs
Posts in this Thread:
- All SAABs look the same on the road, Phil, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:08:53
- Re: All SAABs look the same on the road, Han, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:39:47
- How's about a flame-job..? n/m, TWD, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:18:43
- Not all..., Ben , Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:44:10
- a few thoughts, JasonS , Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:12:37
- Stealth, my friend. I averaged 1 ticket/3 months in..., SPGeorge, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:04:27
- Got many tix in TalladegaRed; none in Platana Grey. n/m, Rafe , Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:20:27
- I Hear You!!, Bill R, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:01:40
- Re: Stealth, my friend. I averaged 1 ticket/3 months in..., jp, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:28:09
- Re: All SAABs look the same on the road, Jake , Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:49:36
- Re: All SAABs look the same on the road, GM, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:26:16 <-- Viewing This Message
- if you ask my opinion, they look stupid with..., modest mouse, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:32:01
- So do all Hondas, guess that's why I'm glad..., Richard P., Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:22:39
- Maybe on the surface..., REM in Seattle , Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:00:06
- Re: All SAABs look the same on the road, Nathan Work, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:53:50
- Re: All SAABs look the same on the road, Scott Paterson , Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:32:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!