Re: Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette
Posted by Craig [Email] (more from Craig) on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 17:23:52
In Reply to: Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette, MI-Roger [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 15 Dec 2017 13:59:05
I think they basically look as good as a current Ferrari and perform as well as one too. They have a practical trunk (hatchback!) as you noted and get practical fuel economy too. GM is doing lot to advance state of the art performance in them, a Camaro Z28 or SS 1LE can beat most super cars around a track now and the Vette ZO6 or ZR1 leaves them in the dust. I'm sorry to hear they're not selling! The value argument does make sense to me though when they perform like cars costing twice as much. I really like the Camaro and the Vette, but would I ever actually buy one? Probably not - but then you are in a forum for subdued, discrete Swedish sedans - probably not a lot of overlap there!
posted by 66.91.28...
Posts in this Thread:
- Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette, MI-Roger , Fri, 15 Dec 2017 13:59:05
- Re: Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:54:09
- Re: Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette, Craig, Fri, 15 Dec 2017 17:23:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Personally, I am not a fan of the 'new' Corvette, DE , Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:08:01
- Batmobile, No Snaab, Sat, 16 Dec 2017 05:36:26
- At our ages we are still too young to buy a 'Vette, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:45:21
- Re: At our ages we are still too young to buy a 'Vette, DE , Sun, 17 Dec 2017 12:36:30
- Re: At our ages we are still too young to buy a 'Vette, cheaptech , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:59:27
- Not fan of thr C7, but like the C5., Norm9-5, Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:57:50
- Not a problem, DE , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:06:22
- Re: At our ages we are still too young to buy a 'Vette, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:33:22
- Re: At our ages we are still too young to buy a 'Vette, A1-turbo, Sun, 17 Dec 2017 06:43:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!