Our Acadia had a wooden brake pedal. - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Our Acadia had a wooden brake pedal.
Posted by Norm9-5 (more from Norm9-5) on Thu, 5 Dec 2019 14:43:09
In Reply to: Chevy Traverse, vvk, Sun, 1 Dec 2019 14:01:26
Our lease is on the old styles Acadia Limited which is a Denali with the exterior trim pieces.
The brake pedal had a wooden feel to it and being it is a 5,000 truck with 5,000 towing capacity might have something to do with it. I flushed the brake fluid before putting on winter tires and the pedal is improved and easy to modulate under normal driving. Haven't had any panic stops yet.
posted by 174.66.19...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best 7-8 passenger vehicle???, MI-Roger , Sat, 23 Nov 2019 16:14:46
- Chevy Traverse, vvk, Sun, 1 Dec 2019 14:01:26
- Re: Best 7-8 passenger vehicle???, cheaptech , Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:32:53
- occasional rental probably makes most sense, AdamD, Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:07:17
- Re: Best 7-8 passenger vehicle???, Jim Matthews , Sun, 24 Nov 2019 05:14:17
- The problem is...., MI-Roger , Sun, 24 Nov 2019 05:25:11
- Odyssey, No Snaab, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 04:29:14
- For short drives Lyft or or Uber XL up your 6 seats is $2.00/mile, Norm9-5, Mon, 25 Nov 2019 07:53:15
- Re: The problem is...., Jim Matthews , Sun, 24 Nov 2019 14:53:24
- Re: The problem is...., steve, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 07:57:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!