Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - Saab 9-3SS Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As the owner of the same model but 2 years older I can say this has been the Saab that I have had the least unscheduled maintenance failures with.
Since you are moving out of Walters area your only real concern (unless there are problems you have not delineated) is being able to find a reputable Saab Tech in the area that you relocated to.
1999 9-5SE, 2.3lpt
1995 9000 CSE
2006 9-3SC, 2.0T
Posts in this Thread:
- Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, Bill, Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:49
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, Zach, Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:11:36
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, EGD , Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:43:44
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon, Ian Glenday , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon, JTRI , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!