Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I too have a 2008 with 100K –– it's an Aero Sportcombi with the 6MT and pretty much no car now offers the same blend of performance and utility with a manual gearbox.
I plan on driving it until it no longer runs, which may be a long time down the road. I have a bootleg Tech2 to handle the electrical repairs and the import shop down the road can do anything that I can't which is pretty much just a clutch replacement as I don't have a lift and don't intend to get one.
I'd keep it – there are SAAB owners everywhere that can help with Tech2 stuff in lieu of a dedicated SAAB shop.
posted by 130.160....
Posts in this Thread:
- Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, Bill, Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:49
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, Zach, Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:11:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, EGD , Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:43:44
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon, Ian Glenday , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:52
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon, JTRI , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!