NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
i've been working on saabs for ten years, half that time in rochester
n.y., the other half in atlanta. if i were looking to buy, southern car
for sure. i know some new englanders take care of their cars and keep
them clean, but most lease turn-ins are rough. rusty undercarriages,
rusty exhausts, fasteners. it really is night and day. nothing to really worry about, both cars will have the same service life, some people notice
posted by 68.32.71...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., Jeff Warden, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:17:53
- Re: Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., Henry, Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:25:37
- Stay away from Cleveland cars...., GregD, Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:01:28
- To wash or not to wash?, dmz789, Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:00:31
- Re: Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., Charlie, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:59:56
- Re: Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., AeroLady, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:50:21
- Jeff, there is definitely a difference....., TERRY, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:31:52
- NO.....Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., Herb Hirsch , Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:26:50
- Re: Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., DW, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:22:15
- Re: Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., frogboy55, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:57:02
- Re: Salt, rust, and northeastern Saabs . . ., compaqted, Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:06:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.