NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Would just suggest having someone with a scope listen to where the noise is coming from exactly while slowing backing up. Easiest than throwing parts at a noise. Just from your description it sounds like I have seen here after scoping the noise. Maybe they slightly damaged the internal bearing support when installing. Easy to do and will cause a bit of noise. Perhaps have them diag to see what they suggest?
posted by 97.103.11...
Strictly Saab Inc.
-1991 900 S-PG MT
-2001 9-5 Wagon AT
-2006 9-3 SS AT
-1964 96 2-Smoke MT
-1967 96 v4 MT
-1983 900 Turbo MT
-1985 900 SPG MT
-1988 9000 Turbo Black MT
-1988 9000 Turbo White AT
-1990 900 SPG Red MT
-1990 900 SPG Black MT
-1991 9000 Turbo MT
-1991 900 SPG Red MT
-1992 9000 Griffin AT
-2000 9-5 Aero Sedan MT
-2001 9-5 Aero Wagon MT
-2008 9-3 2.0T Sedan AT
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Front end clunking, have replaced nearly everything, Marsh332 , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:50:18
- Re: Front end clunking, have replaced nearly everything, JustinHiFi , Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:21:49
- Re: Front end clunking, have replaced nearly everything, Marsh332 , Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:07:36
- Re: Front end clunking, have replaced nearly everything, JeffSm, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:35:43
- Strut bearing?, Norm95, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:00:08
- Re: Front end clunking, have replaced nearly everything, daniel, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:27:40
- subframe bushings?, bobc , Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:11:05
- Re: Front end clunking, have replaced nearly everything, daniel, Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:37:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.