Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I have rusty 93 900s with a good engine/tranny (5 speed) and a nice non rusty 90 900s with a bad head gasket and clutch. Is it a straight swap w/no issues? I already have the 2.3 out and can't see any differences. Thanks!
posted by 173.175.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 93 na engine (2.3) into 90 (na-2.0), chris, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 08:02:06
- just keep the complete intake and exhaust with, jimmy, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:53:42
- Re: 93 na engine (2.3) into 90 (na-2.0), Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:03:44
- +1, Hans, Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:57:46
- huh? Not 2.3 liter, Cmyles , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 10:37:18
- Re: 93 na engine (2.3) into 90 (na-2.0), Landjet , Sun, 1 Jan 2012 10:14:07
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!