LOL, well I didn't pay anything, my brother did. It actually wasn't too bad because we used aftermarket items where ever possible.
A few parts like the OEM power steering pump, master clutch cyl, and line were bought from a dealer years ago when they were listed uber cheap on Craigslist. I almost bought a short block b235 the same way for half list price. All the t5 parts were basically free off old Saabs we've owned.
posted by 24.255.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Auto to a 5spd swap, steve, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:09:04
- Driver's side A-Arm bushings, Notnoel , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:47:22
- Re: Auto to a 5spd swap, Mark J, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:12:33
- I could assume you've read this, but....., vsfoxe , Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:10:52
- Re: Auto to a 5spd swap, Cmyles , Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:27:21
- Re: Auto to a 5spd swap, John G, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:19:31
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!