NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
yeah, in terms of value, condition matters more than anything. It would not be all that hard to do the engine swap to make any sedan a turbo. It would be a bit easier to make a LPT out of the NA...
So basically what I'm saying is if it is in great shape, the turbo and sedan combination, while uncommon, is probably not as much what would make it valuable as its condition.
Nice c900s are going up in value though now that there are fewer on the road... I still see a few around, but not many are left up here in the land of rust!
Posts in this Thread:
- is it realy that rare?, Peter Warfield , Thu, 18 May 2017 15:40:28
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Snowmobile , Thu, 18 May 2017 17:33:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:43:38
- "....That said, don't confuse rare with valuable..>", MC , Fri, 19 May 2017 22:44:02
- 5spd, brownerthantwo, Fri, 19 May 2017 13:01:17
- Re: 5spd, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 19 May 2017 17:13:13
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Bobwithasaab, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:19:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.