5spd - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I have the 85 version. Most sedans were automatics too.
When I went to look at my car which was advertised as an "5speed turbo" and saw the sedan I was like: "where's the 5 speed turbo?" I totally assumed it would NOT be a sedan. I bought it anyway.
posted by 128.36.117...
Posts in this Thread:
- is it realy that rare?, Peter Warfield , Thu, 18 May 2017 15:40:28
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Snowmobile , Thu, 18 May 2017 17:33:47
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:43:38
- "....That said, don't confuse rare with valuable..>", MC , Fri, 19 May 2017 22:44:02
- 5spd, brownerthantwo, Fri, 19 May 2017 13:01:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 5spd, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 19 May 2017 17:13:13
- Re: is it realy that rare?, Bobwithasaab, Thu, 18 May 2017 16:19:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!