NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Glad to see NADA gave you a good appraisal for your Saab... in my case when my 2005 9-2X was totaled, NADA's highest possible value (Clean Retail - and my car had a few dings for sure) was just $6,725, but AAA appraised it for $10,200 which allowed me to replace it with another 2005 Saab 9-2X with half as many miles that I found in Colorado. My story is at the link below.
One Less Saab 9-2X Aero
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Follow-Up for, vsfoxe , Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:12:21
- Wow - my experience with NADA..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:19:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Follow-Up for, Saabina, Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:40:44
- That's Great.... n/m, Bernie , Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:35:27
- Re: Follow-Up for, dr fall, Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:33:50
- awesome!, Snowmobile , Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:36:08
- Re: Follow-Up for, Bobwithasaab, Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:36:19
- Excellent Indeed! n/m, Saabina, Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:40:51
- Most excellent!!! n/m, RS , Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:30:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.