NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
What you're describing is pretty much exactly what I did this spring! Lots of rags and paper towels and lots of solvent. Torqued them to 85 ft-lb, and retorqued them about a week/100 miles later. At that time they all tightened slightly more but not much. And I thought it had worked... until yesterday. :^(
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Self-loosening lug bolts? (long), ELaw , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:39:07
- Final update, ELaw , Mon, 7 Jan 2013 06:37:40
- Re: Self-loosening lug bolts? (long), Dale , Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:43:42
- Update (sort of), ELaw , Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:40:45
- Go back to the beginning., Noel , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:51:27
- Re: Self-loosening lug bolts? (long), DickT , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:38:36
- Low Stength Loctite?, marvinstockman, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:29:56
- damaged?, dref, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:55:55
- Re: damaged?, ELaw , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:33:48
- regrinding wheels Cones??, dref, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:58:49
- Damaged? Check WHEELS, closely., RayF, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:53:56
- Torque for "wet" vs. "dry" fasteners, Bill Homer, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:24:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.