The 900 is very similar to the 900. Is not the 16valve much faster than the b motor? I love the 99 also..a cool black 99 turbo with sparkleing Inca wheels. Also..doesn't the 900 has a lower suspension? Lastly when you throw in the latest gizmos lke swaybars....I think the 900 will out the handling of a standard 99. Correct me if I'm wrong
posted by 205.188.20...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Which was the best Saab ever made?, Larry, Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:51:14
- Re: Which was the best Saab ever made?, Jon H, Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:23:07
- historically speaking, JasonS , Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:18:31
- The best is the 99EMS, Gordan, Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:56:24
- Re: Which was the best Saab ever made?, spiv, Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:20:24
- Re: Which was the best Saab ever made?, magnusSE, Sat, 9 Aug 2003 02:29:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!